At the end of 2016, in observance of Lent, I decided to give up winter. To fulfill this sacrifice, I bought a one way ticket to Buenos Aires in Argentina. After brief stopovers in Lima and Santiago, I made a 14 week trip overland to Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego to see the sights and hit the trails. ¡Adiós, winter!
After Patagonia, I visited Iguazú Falls, Bolivia, and Peru. My trip was six months in total.
Here are the posts from my journey:
- Adiós, winter
- Buenos Aires
- La República Oriental del Uruguay
- La Región Patagonia
- La Araucanía, Chile
- Fire fire fire everywhere!
- Argentina to Chile on Foot – Part 1
- Argentina to Chile on Foot – Part 2
- Sleeping With Dead People
- Trekking in the Fitz Roy
- Tierra del Fuego
- Torres del Paine
- Iguazú Falls
- El Altiplano de Bolivia